Tuesday 25 June 2013

LUNCH BREAK SPENDING




I have loved shopping this season's sales, and have managed to find quite a good haul during my lunch breaks at work. 

Dress 1 is from Topshop, I have been admiring this for quite a while, it was reduced to 20 from 50 and therefore couldn't resist. 

Dress 2 is by Little White Lies, a designer brand stocked at Urban Outfitters. This dress was originally 100 pounds, I found it in the stock room at work and found it had been marked down to 20, with my employee discount I managed to buy it for 15, a huge 85% reduction. Proud of that bargain. 

Dress 3 is again from Topshop, originally 26 I purchased for 15. It looks lovely with little jumpers, kimonos, leather jacket and of course on it's own!

These are just a few of my recent finds, I hope you've managed to acquire some summer sale bargains too!

2 comments:

  1. Agreed, the sales this season have actually been really good!
    love that fringed dress, will be such an amazing layering piece x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah love all the dresses you bought, especially the first one from Topshop. I saw it in store and was considering buying it :)
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete