Sunday 2 February 2014

THE YEAR OF THE HORSE FEAT. VICTOR HUGO

Yesterday me and Tom made a spontaneous trip into the big smoke. We decided to try to get some last minute tickets to Les Miserables, for what would be my 16th time, but Tom's first. We arrived at the theatre 10 minutes before the matinee began and managed to get standing tickets for £12. Surprisingly standing was a lot more comfortable than sitting in those tiny little seats with limited leg room, for the price I hugely recommend it! After the show we had some food at Ed's, a 50's American diner, if you haven't tried it, go, the food and the milkshakes are incredible. We then went for a walk into China town to join in with all the celebrations, followed by a trip down Oxford St. where Tom bought me the most beautiful bag! Will do a post on it soon, I'm sure. After that we met up with my friend from Australia, Esta, and her boyfriend Darren for some drinks. All in all a very brilliant day. 









No comments:

Post a Comment