Thursday 2 January 2014

TWO THOUSAND AND THIRTEEN

This time last year I remember looking back at 2012 and thinking it really had been the best year of my life. And yet again I'm sat thinking the same thing about 2013. Here are some of the joys last year had for me.

I saw a beautiful friend become a mummy


Moved back down south from Sheffield for a job promotion


Met some very lovely people


Found somewhere in the UK I can buy Fiji water from


Went to a lot of weddings



Tom graduated from med school, and is now a qualified doctor


Turned 25


Got a massive promotion into the role I had been hoping for, about 2 years before I had expected


Went to Sardinia


Went to Budapest


Where my best friend asked me to spend the rest of my life with him


.... And of course I obliged


2014, you have a lot to live up to....



No comments:

Post a Comment